Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
The wired Logitech mouse I have plugged in doesn't work; or
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
The wired Logitech mouse I have plugged in doesn't work; or at least I can't figure out how to make it work. I have just ordered a Lenovo mouse to be delivered mid-week. Don't want to use the track pa… read more
My touch pad does not work. How do I turn it on? Gateway
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
I have tried all the updates I can find including drivers … read more
About the touchpad on the Gateway NV55S17u...its difficult
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
About the touchpad on the Gateway NV55S17u...it's difficult to maneuver for instance when you are playing solitaire and attempting to move a card from one stack to another...do you touch the arrow on … read more
I need to stop my Acer Aspire touchpad from "clicking" on everything
LKT
LKT, Bachelor's Degree
I need to stop my Acer Aspire touchpad from "clicking" on everything as i move around. Apparently tapping causes the "click" that is driving me crazy. Tried control panel but to no luck. Nothing there… read more
I have a Gateway ID49c07u with windows 7 home premium installed. I
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
I have a Gateway ID49c07u with windows 7 home premium installed. I have installed a loggitech wireless mouse. I need to disable the built in touch pad because at the moment BOTH the touch pad AND the … read more
can you help me restore the Touchpad functionality on a Gateway
neelimark
neelimark, Embedded Software Engineer
can you help me restore the Touchpad functionality on a Gateway netbook 2500u computer ? I have disabled the external wireless mouse but am unable to restore the functionality of the Touchpad. I have … read more
How can I disable the touchpad on my Dell Precision M90 I
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
How can I disable the touchpad on my Dell Precision M90? I have a wireless mouse that I prefer to use. I want to be able to enable the touchpad in case I don't have my wireless mouse with me, so I don… read more
Ive got a VAIO VGN-FW340 with erratic cursor movement. Ive
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
I've got a VAIO VGN-FW340 with erratic cursor movement. I've been told it's probably due to the touchpad being touched while typing. How can "turn off" or disable the touchpad? Thank you!… read more
I have a jumping curser...help! It is drivng me crazy. It
Andy, Computer Consultant
I have a jumping curser...help! It is drivng me crazy. It only happens in MS Word. How do I fix this?… read more
At random moments my cursor would jump around. Her is an example
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
At random moments my cursor would jump around. Her is an example below at raen Iwhndom moments… read more
I use a wireless mouse via usb on my presario V4000 How
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
I use a wireless mouse via usb on my presario V4000 How can I turn off the touch pad, my hands slide over it sometimes when I'm typing. I've been into control panel, and I can disable the external usb… read more
I have a VCPF115FMB Laptop. When using keyboard and typing
J Tech
I have a VCPF115FMB Laptop. When using keyboard and typing On Microsoft Word 7 a document the thing goes crazy sometimes. Paragraphs come on that were not supposed to be there, the cursor may decided … read more
1. my laptop cursor jumps around in MS Word and any other
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
1. my laptop cursor jumps around in MS Word and any other aplloications. Is there a fix for that? btw, i tried to fix by getting a wireless mouse abd turning off the keyboard mouse pad and mouse conro… read more
I own a satellite A110-195. I do not use the touch pad, only
Geoff Reuther
Geoff Reuther, Associate Degree
I own a satellite A110-195. I do not use the touch pad, only an external USB slot mouse. A local tech installed added RAM and installed Windows 7. That placed the touch pad back into operation. Now I … read more
Why does my laptop computer keyboard curser jump all over the
Networking101
Networking101, Network/Security Administrator
Why does my laptop computer keyboard curser jump all over the place? It drives me crazy when it jumps to another area of (already) written in my document where I have to go back and fix! This causes m… read more
I have a Portege and would like to reduce the sensitivity or
sunnyDmaster
sunnyDmaster, DEPUTY ENGINEER
I have a Portege and would like to reduce the sensitivity or turn off the mouse pad when I have a regular mouse connected. I keep hitting the pad with my hand while typing and it is a nuisance!… read more
Problem installing a wireless mouse on a Toshiba Satellite
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
Problem installing a wireless mouse on a Toshiba Satellite L555-S5997. Use wireless mouse Microsoft Mobile 3000 USB. Windows7. It is seen in device manager but will not work. Synopsis Touch Pad still … read more
I have a Dell Inspiron 6000. I do not know how to turn the
Bachi
Bachi, Software Engg
I have a Dell Inspiron 6000. I do not know how to turn the finger mouse pad on and off. The finger pad up and down scroll bar also does not seem to work even though the finger pad is on. Thanks!… read more