It is not my computer but my Microsoft account, it will not…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer but my Microsoft account, it will not accept our password ***** my 13 year old son can not play his XBox and the world is coming to an end

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

He lost our internet two days ago for about two minutes then the microsoft would not let him sign in with the password

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

We have no trouble with my tablet but I am not downloading new games, he just wants to get into his xbox to play saved games, he can not save anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to fix the account so he can get back into his xbox like he wants too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc for microsoft?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

it is not the computer but I have a Pc I need help with my son>s xbox and the microsoft account that allows him to play
I just need temporary password ***** it will not take ours

Yes, but please understand, you will need a device to do this and that microsoft account is nothing more than an email

you will need to gain access.

forget it I will try another route as I don>t need you in my computer..thanks for trying to help goodby

That is automated. I did not send it. I can help you written if you decide to recover that password.