I just bought a AHD camera and would like some help with…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a AHD camera and would like some help with hooking it up to my phone

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Not sure it say AHD camera digital video camera

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

Not too much of nothing I don't understand the instructions maybe I can type you the steps and you can talk me thought them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah It a 1080P Wireless Waterproof DIY The smallest Camera Pinhole Camera Module S

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I had the camera for 4days but don't know much about this kind of stuff I don't even know where to start