I jus changeed all my pass words for microsoft on my phone…

Customer Question
I jus changeed all...

I jus changeed all my pass words for microsoft on my phone and Ipad when i went on to my computer it wont let me use the new password ***** says it qn old one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

On my laptop?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?