My cell phone sent message,"not currently availabe. What…

Customer Question
My cell phone sent...

My cell phone sent message,"not currently availabe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

What does it mean on my mobile phone" not currently available:"

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I purchased a android tablet. I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My tablet also is wanting to Activate and everything I tried says :failed"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to receive text messages?

I wish to opt out of suppor t. I am not smart enough to do this on my own thats why I decided to go back where I purchase the tablet. My computer is HP my mobile and tablet are Android and everything sycned in when I set up the tablet . I just don't know why I get these messages.
I wish to opt out. I am not smart enough to handle this without speaking to someon and they can walk me thru. I will return to where I purchased the tablet.