I need to send my Lenovo laptop in for repair and I cannot…

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I need to send my Lenovo laptop in for repair and I cannot find any information on how to do that. I had it looked at by an IT person and he says something is wrong with the circuitry.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

I don't have it in front of me so I don't rememeber the Model # and the operating systems is Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

A few weeks ago, it was in the middle of an update and then it just shut down. Ever since then, it will not even boot up sometimes or stay on for more than 10-15 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that the IT Tech told me to get a hold of Lenovo to find out how to send it in for a repair. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hi there. I thought I was chatting with Lenovo about sending my laptop in for a repair but I was redirected to you. If this is not correct, please let me know and I will go back to them. Thank you.
I will decline the help at this time because I don't have the laptop with me as I am at work and it is at home and it won't power up. Thanks for your help.