I am blocked from my hometown news papers and even facebook.

Customer Question
I want a thourough check...
I am blocked from my hometown news papers and even facebook. I want a thourough check of my computer and they removed webroot for another protective something. I just want my computer back. I can't even change my password ***** the website where I work.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to access Facebook?

I am just blocked and on the desktop it shows a minus sign on the icons. You still have not anwered, is this geek squad?

This is Justanswer.com. Can you please clarify the issue in detail?

I repeatedly asked if you were geek squad and you did not respond truthfully. I want my five dollars refunded.
I found a geek squad, I want my five dollars refunded. I am a personal friend of the Attorney General here in the state I will report you .