I want to upgrade from office 2007. My husband and I have…

Customer Question
I want to upgrade...

I want to upgrade from office 2007. My husband and I have laptops - can we use 365 home on our laptops? It says pcs only for Publisher and access but I have to have publisher. I do a lot of publishing for different organizations that I help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell Latitude 3540 is mine his is latitue E5500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO - WE ONLY HAVE OFFICE 2007 AND WHATEVER AUTOMATIC UPDATES COME TO US.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How difficult is it to upgrade to windows 10?? Not sure I want to do that right now but think we really need to upgrade office. That includes outlook as well correct?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you want to use publisher on Tab or Phone?

On our Dell laptops Latitude E5500 and 3540.
We don't have smart phones. they do not work in our location.
NO I just want do know if office 365 with publisher will be able to be used on our laptops. Simple question should be simple answer. Don't need you to get into my computer. Are you with microsoft? That's the site I was at.

Ignore the offer for remote because it is automated (i did not send it). Yes you can use Publisher on your laptop.