It's just spinning and wont start up. I just tried to

Customer Question
It's just spinning and...

It's just spinning and wont start up

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

I just tried to restart the system and it has the 4 blue blocks on the screen and it is just sitting there with a circle spinning below it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

T450s Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It goes on all the time, never updates properly, looking online for solutions.....i eventually just try shutting it down hoping it will restart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

For a laptop that was $1200, it certainly has a lot of issues!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

it happens at least once a week, sometimes i can restart and it’s ok but not today
i’ve already paid you $41 how about you let me know what to do
are you helping me or not?

Yes of course. What OS is this?

windows 7

Please describe your issue?

All I see is spinning up

I tried restarting my system and it just has the 4 blue squares on the screen and a circle spinning below and will not start, it just keeps spinning!

OK - we need to do a full wipe.

Do you have the restore disks?

will that remove programs that I loaded on this laptop?

Yes, you will need to restore your backup.

Andy, Computer Consultant