Who do I talk to about a tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017…

Customer Question
Who do I talk...

Who do I talk to about a tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 model?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Galaxy Tab?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

I need a cable that is than the 3' one that came with it, but it is NOT the same size as a standard mini cable.... I have an older version of the same tablet, and the cable for that does NOT fit my new 2017 Samsung Galaxay Tab A 8" 32 gig (non wifi)....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of! I just need an additional cable that is longer and a few of them as I charge my tablet in various rooms

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the cable to charge it?

Please let me know