My son was playing with my fb account a few minutes ago. I…

Customer Question
My son was playing...

My son was playing with my fb account a few minutes ago. I wanted to delete my middle name but then he saw it and put it back in. This was all don within a space of less than 5 minutes. I would like to proceed with eliminating the middle name. Can I go ahead and do this since it was done in such a short time frame? thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Facebook?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just how to delete my middle name even though it was changed just a few minutes ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes this should be ok, sign in, click on the down arrow top right then settings

Then edit next to name and change it there

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

it says I can't change it because I just changed it and can't do it again for 60 days

Ah ok, then it was done a few times already and then they impose this limit,

If it says this then there is nothing you can do to avoid this for 60 days sorry.

It is a lock they put in place to avoid people making fake accounts (by renaming them all the time)