Due to the problem with Yahoo I have 2 Yahoo accounts. I was…

Customer Question
Due to the problem...

Due to the problem with Yahoo I have 2 Yahoo accounts. I was charged twice for your tech support but was not accessing the wrong Yahoo account. I will pay the first charge but not the second. I wish to have no further contact with you as I am taking the Hitachi TV to the dump!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Please just charge me one time and drop this run around. I am junking the Hitachi TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am going to close both Yahoo accounts as soon as I set up a Google account!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris