Unresponsive news feed IF it EVEN comes up at all. The

Customer Question
Unresponsive news feed IF...

Unresponsive news feed IF it EVEN comes up at all. The dreaded "cannot connect securely....TLS settings are not set to default, etc" Did not receive the most recent update either. I am simultaneously experiencing no internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

That is what I have I believe, in addition to my Verizon modem. But the connects are random,.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Solid light on power and DSL blinking on internet. then a blinker on 2 above the word Ethernet, and blinking on 4 below the word Ethernet, and the wireless is blinking

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please on which website you are having this issue on?

And which internet browser are you using?

Please let me know