I forget my password to log in in my new asus laptop.

Customer Question
I forget my password...

I forget my password ***** log in in my new asus laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Window10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

I istalled new update for window. but I canr accsess my pc asking me for password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to accsess my asus pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On the sign in screen, above the password ***** do you see the email address you used for windows when first creating the account?

Please let me know

I cant access my lap top is asking me for password ***** don't know it. am talking to you through my desktop computer to solve my laptop access problem

Thank you, ***** ***** see this from your initial request and need to know please

Please let me know

no I cant effort it

Sorry I do not understand your reply

I keep repeating a question to you but you do not seem to answer it, is there a reason for this?

Ill repeat again

Please let me know

I tald you am using my desk top communicating with you. my problem is my laptop I can access it is asking me for pass word. how do you solve it
.
no I don't want to pay 55 dollars forget it

Hi there

It seems you are for one reason or another not replying to the question I have been repeating.

So I am offering to call you, else it would be appreciated please if you could reply to the question I have been repeating here throughout our entire interaction.

Thank you

Sydney australia

You need to accept the offer for the phone call first, and the additional cost

no thank forget it

of course, no problem

I send you email for refund. I don't need you help ok just refund me I already contacted pay pal and responding to pay pall advice. my laptop is new and I have one year support, so why you ripping off people.