Pablo bohorquez need to sign password. Tablet request for…

Customer Question
Pablo bohorquez need to...

Pablo bohorquez need to sign password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Yes tablet request for security

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

I stop internet service with Comcast now att.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes my email***@******.*** with new password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you see on the screen of the tablet please?

Thank you