My microsoft windows ilicnse is corrupt due to and has

Customer Question
My microsoft windows ilicnse...

My microsoft windows ilicnse is corrupt due to and has locked me out.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It keeps giving me the same recording over and over

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight I tried turning off computer and back on same thing. tried to find the number it said but can't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in college online and my work is supose to be turned in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you be more specific about recording? what exactly does it say?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.