Why is my page in another language. I speak English could I…

Customer Question
Why is my page...

Why is my page in another language

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I speak English could I have my pages is English Thx

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Iwas sick and did not use the compuet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Er for a while

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which page is it?

it is frustaring ' Iam recent stroke victim, My google page
Iam trying to retrive my email
why taking advantage of is this necessary. I need to get emal. Thats it you are taking advantage of a sck person
could we end this Thx
if it will cost, no
Who is the experet and where is he
where is the rating questions?
I have had it. So long
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I apologize for the delay in getting a response, but I'm happy to help if you'd like to continue. I'll have to ask a few questions to get started so I can best assist you. Let me know when you're ready or if you want to continue

Good morning , I am sorry but I am on my way to the doctor so I will talk with you later. Thx

Sure, no problem. I'm happy to help