I entered the wrong password too many times and I am locked…

Customer Question
I entered the wrong...

I entered the wrong password ***** many times and I am locked out . Would it reset overnight? I cannot get into the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Micric

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP2011x. I have a password ***** Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

8t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was this morning. I have wait several hours before trying again and have got a message to use account.live.com/password/reset

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Your password ***** not reset automatically. Have you gone to the web site and attempted to reset your password?

What is the web site?
I have not .

account.live.com/password/reset

Copy and paste that link into your browser and it will take you to the reset page.

Any luck?