Purchased a new MacBook Air and Office Home/Student 2016.

Customer Question
Purchased a new MacBook...

Purchased a new MacBook Air and Office Home/Student 2016. Loading Office on my Mac and Microsoft message says it sent a code to my email***@******.*** but no email has come to me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Looking for it on System Preference but not finding it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just purchase Mac this week and started it today for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...Just attempting to load Office for the first time after purchasing the software and Microsoft is telling me that a code was sent to my email to begin the process but no code sent

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Status?
Using High Sierra OS on MAC
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me from where you purchased office from?

Please let me know