My laptop wont turn back on,she was running fine,always

Customer Question
My laptop wont turn...

My laptop wont turn back on,she was running fine,always plugged in,and she wont come on?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 7-if all isd corre4ct!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

IM VERY ILLITERATWE AT THESE THINGS.iVE HAD HER ABOUT A YR.,SHES NEVER BEEN BACKED UP,THOUGH THOUGHT SHE HAD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im sure there is,but I dont no what you guys need! thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1-Remove all external devices, CDs, USBs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.2-Hold the power button down for 30 seconds.3-Plug in the AC adapter only. Power on the computer and test If it does not work please remove the Adapter and insert the battery only. Power on the computer. Let me know the resultsThank you.
Praise God, Thankyou so much.What caUSED THIS TO HAPPEN,PLEASE?
SHES FROZEN WONT LET ME PUT CODE IN
ITS ON AND ALMOST LETme type code,now even thats gone.I have no options on screen

There are many reasons why a computer won't turn on, it could be a hardware or a software issue, what is the model and brand of your laptop ?

also what windows os are you running (7,8 or 10)?

hp windows 7 pro.refurbished,Id love for you to be able to go in,however 400.overdraw is preventing anything!
now it just says password ***** cant type

Let's boot into Safe Mode. Restart your computer. Right away tap F8 (2 or 3 times per second for 2-3 seconds). Select Safe Mode and press Enter to enter Safe Mode.

Once you are in Safe Mode, let me know.

Thank you.

she wont turm of

Press and hold the power button for more than 5 seconds to force the system to turn off.

IM SORRY SAFE MODE?

Yes, once you turn off your laptop, Restart and Right away tap F8 (2 or 3 times per second for 2-3 seconds). Select Safe Mode and press Enter to enter Safe Mode.

OK SHE LET ME CODE IN

Are you in safe mode now ?

NO i DONT NO WHERE OR HOW TO GO ABOUT THAT

Restart your computer. Right away tap F8 (2 or 3 times per second for 2-3 seconds). Select Safe Mode and press Enter to enter Safe Mode.

Once you are in Safe Mode, let me know.

Thank you.

she wont turn off!

she wants me to download some driver for graphic

Ok, download the drivers and let me know the results

Thank you

ok f8 on top or the 2 single keys

F8 on top

now she wont come on!

Can you restart the computer in normal mode. Press and hold the power button for more than 5 seconds to force the system to turn off.

Thank you

Im reaLLY SORRY. wish I could do 47.00 a month cause lord I coukld utiliuze the heck out of it

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website. So has everything worked out please?

no sir it wont come back on
thank you for your time your awesome! Should zzzzziutake battery back of?

What is happening when you turn it on ? Are you receiving any type of error message?

the only way I no she haS LIFE IS THE LITTLE CONSTANT YELLOW DOT AND OCCASIONAL BLUE FLASH

Remove the battery, Plug in the AC adapter only then Power on the computer and test, Any results ?

OK FINALLY BACK ON AND PUSHED IT LIKE 10 TIMESNOW SHES PRETTY BUT WHERE IS SAFE MODE, DO i ENTER IN MY CODE OR THAT LITTLE THING ON LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN?

Just type in your password ***** let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ?

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated.

If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

if the problem persists, please change your laptop's battery.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.