Help i am trying to sign into skype. I had skype and no

Customer Question
Help i am trying...

Help i am trying to sign into skype. I had skype and no matter what I do u come back with need more info. I would like all past info deleated so I can sign in with a new telephone nujmber and pass word to go with my e mail which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Today, yesterday and many days prior it just will not let me in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you