Is there any way to delete history?? My son (with special…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to delete history?? My son (with special needs) IS MARRIED and already cancelled his subscription. Can his history be erased???

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Facebook with his smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know. He has Down Syndrome and I am "technically impaired". Meaning I have always had assistants doing computer kind of work.

Technician's Assistant: Did the Facebook come pre-installed on your Facebook device, or was it something you downloaded?

It's through his facebook app. ???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is it the Facebook history you would like to erase?