I have an ASUS R416S Series. I cannot seem to find any

Customer Question
I have an ASUS...

I have an ASUS R416S Series. I cannot seem to find any information as to how I know when my CAP key is on. Nothing shows on my key, at least not that I can find

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

R416S Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I don't know as I had not looked for it until just the last month. I just finished reading through the E manual on the computer, but that is about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

With some ASUS models, they don't have the ability to show up with the CAPS LOCK light on like you may have seen in other computers. There is a software method to play an alert every time you enable/disable it if you would like to set it up that way.