I have entered my email address several times, but it has a…

Customer Question
I have entered my...

I have entered my email address several times, but it has a period in between att and net that it will not accept Then it will not accept my password I seem to have a problem with the "dot" or period in the address why can't I get past thiss=?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not today My computer came on normally to the attlnet home page so I didn't have to sign in for it I recently had to change my browser when my usual internet explorer quit working

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there something I need to do to get my "dot" to print in the address format?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Where are you trying to log in?

I need to sign in to my Google account now that I am using the Chrome browser
It won't accept my email address because the "dot" won' t print that goes in between the att and net of the address

Can you access your google account from any other browser?