THIAS IS jOAN ****** IDi HAD PROBLEM WITH TRYING TO CALL YOU…

Customer Question
THIAS IS jOAN ******...

THIAS IS jOAN ****** ID###-##-####i HAD PROBLEM WITH TRYING TO CALL YOU AND NEVER GET YOU ON LINE AND i AM DISAPPOINTMENT EITH YOU i NEED TECH TO FIX TO REMOVE BLOCKER ALL BLOCK ME TO A CESS THEM EVEN CBS TV .

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to CBS?

THEYCOULD NOT REMOVE A D BLOCKER

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

YOU DID ADD AD TOTURN ON TO PREVENT A DS i HAVE MEMBER TILL MAY 2019 WHY DO YOU PREVENT ME AND AI PAID A LOT OF MONEY TO JOIN WHAT IS WRONG >?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

YOU DID NOT DO ANY THING SINCE JUNE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

MY TV IS NOT CONNECTED YET ITIS WORKING ON THE WALL TO PUT TV ON BUT I HAVEBEEN WATCHING SINCE JUNE ON COMPUTER NOW IT IS BLOCKED I ALREADY TALK WITH CBSBUT CANT DO WITH THIS PROBLEM YOUR CHAT KEP POPPING UP ALL THE TIME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Camille-Moderator, Cat Mod replied 7 months ago
Camille-Moderator
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Your cable company?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I found that I got phone numbers wrong so I just edit right one(###) ###-####right??
Is it changed? I tried to remove ad blocker and I was frustrated for a long time and had cable problem due
to weather (storm) it happened while we chat on computer while you working and storm was cause to make problem worse
your chat is not working right on compueder. Can you fix it so I can click your icon and chat what problem I need you to repair.
I need it instead calling you. the tweakbit driver updater keep pop up several times daily and it really is pest.please check drivers,also remove ad disabled and blocker and cbs tv prevent me to access because of ad enabled and told me to disabled and also blocker and also wintool asked me to remove it. I guess I have to let go and accept it.
I have to get shower soon. I moved to Cedar Rapids from Amana after having been 5 weeks at nursing home for thersay.
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you wish to remove adblocker from your computer, is this the case?

Please let me know

Thank you