Just want some help with my skype account. Tried to make a…

Customer Question
Hi....just want some help...

Hi....just want some help with my skype account. Tried to make a phone call yesterday and I can't find the keypad anywhere on the screen. There is no 'back' button to return to where I was before. VERY frustrating. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Not for awhile.....how is it done?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I skype with my grandsons frequently and that works fine. I was trying to make a regular phone call yesterday because I left my phone in my daughter's car.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which operating system are you running and is this the latest version of Skype?

No.....How do I update the version I have now?

From the help menu by clicking on Check for Updates

Cancel chat.