How do I reset my password> How do I reset key password?

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset my password>

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I reset key password?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just received the email and I thought I had already changed it successfully a week or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a whole lot of time..just want to get this done quicikly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer? Is it a Windows 10 or Windows 8?