I am trying to edit the calendar. When I make changes I

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to edit the calendar. When I make changes I cannot Save them. They go back to original. .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 15. Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Recently their were updates made to computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have made calendars in previous years and this year I have worked for 2 hours and got nowhere. I have a Delll 2009 Windows 7. Should I try using this comptuer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which calendar, e.g. Google, Outlook, are you trying to make changes to?