I am trying to log into microsoft store but I keep getting…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into microsoft store but I keep getting error message saying I'm not connected to the internet. I am - I am chatting with you. I can log into my MS account. I am currently logged into a local account bt same is true with microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Over a year

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Everyday - multiple devices. all work fine for normal internet usage - only MS account has a problem. I get a message that says there is a problem with my MS account on startup on occassion but when I try to fix it another message says there is trouble with the server and try later. None of this prevents me from normal activity

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me when this problem started?

Thankyou

For several months I receive an occasional notification on startup that there is a problem with my microsoft account. When I try to fix it using the link provided is tells me there is a problem with the server and try later. I ignore this because I can login into my account directly with MS - no problem. Today I wanted to download Skpe again (I uninstalled it). I went to the Skpe download page and I received a message that MS Store need you to be connected and it appears I'm not. Though I have no problems connecting to any other website. Network status shows connection 2 disconnected
I can follow directions and am somewhat computer literate - you can walk me through this
This may be helpful
Are you still there?
Please acknowledge that we are still connected!

Thanks

Can you please close all programs.

Then press the windows key and R and type in the run box

wsreset.exe

Press enter

Let this complete and when it has, restart and tell me if you get the error or not please.

Roger that. I have done this once but will try again. I have also downloaded all MS updates this morning.

Thanks,

Let me know the results please

See attachment after completing the program execution
If I check network I get what I sent you in file 1

you needed to restart the computer following the instructions.

Can you please close all programs.

wsreset.exe

Press enter

Let this complete and when it has, restart the computer and tell me if you get the error or not please.