PRINTER ISN'T WORKING. I thought it was wirelessly but I…

Customer Question
PRINTER ISN'T WORKING Technician's...

PRINTER ISN'T WORKING

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I thought it was wirelessly but I didn't set it up and am clueless about trying to fix it. I did change a cartridge the other day. Now the paper is just coming through blank.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When I bought it new from best buy with a new computer can't remember the exact date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did purchase a cartridge package and just received notice that I had only 7 more this month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Thank you.