Trying to gift a friend on type credit and won't let me do…

Customer Question
Trying to gift a...

Trying to gift a friend on type credit and won't let me do it ,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Please advise

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried yesterday , what is your phone number ?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

On apple computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

On apple computer need to speak with someone to walk me thru it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.