One of the automatic updates changed my desktop from Windows…

Customer Question
One of the automatic...

One of the automatic updates changed my desktop from Windows 7 style to the new Windows 10 style and I do not like it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Can I change the desktop back to windows 7 style?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

This is my desktop computer and it ran the automatic updates yesterday and I got the new style desktop which I do not like, can I change the desktop to look like the windows 7 desktop?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what else to ask

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

right click the desktop > personalize > themes > here you can change your theme to what you want