Need moniter power plug for x2gen. modelmg19v8. Think it is…

Customer Question
Need moniter power plug...

Need moniter power plug for x2gen. modelmg19v8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Think it is unknown

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Gave computer to grand daughter for christmas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

This one here will work and is very affordable:

https://www.amazon.com/Supply-MG15VT-Monitor-Adapter-Charger/dp/B0094AHWH6

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.