Does the lenovo laptop model G51-35 support a 5g network.

Customer Question
Does the lenovo laptop...

Does the lenovo laptop model G51-35 support a 5g network

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your G51-35?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your G51-35? Have you installed any updates recently?

This should be done by lenovo as you monitor my laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

We need to check that by using some commands on your computer.

Do you have the computer you need to check?

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Alright, let me compose the instructions for you please hold.

Okay
Is there additional fee if you connect remotely?
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes, there is an additional fee but you can solve this.

We don't necessarily have to do that.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

You can find this by yourself.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!