I saved my Christmas card list from last year documents that…

Customer Question
I saved my...

I saved my Christmas card list from last year documents that I made and I cannot open them , what can I do ?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Opening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I do' know , where can I find this info OS . Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just opened some this morning and now cannot open them .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello do you get an error when you try to open it?

Is this a Word .doc or .docx document please?