I change my pass word and it thoughts my whole system off.

I change my pass word...

I change my pass word and it thoughts my whole system off. Do you know how frustrating computers are? I was advised by google to change my pass word because the suspected of some one using it. I did not now I can't bring up my gmail account in outlook. You have thrown my whole system off.. I think I deserve some help in this matter, but no. You want to charge me $5.00. I think that is not fair. Now that I have vented would you help me? JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices? Customer: I can get to it from my borrower but not from outlook. I get an error IMPA message. I've tried changing the pass word, but that don't work. JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: ********* JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

12/11/2017
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Good morning, I would like to help you with your password ***** today. I noticed you've mentioned about the charge and I wanted to help clarify that. We aren't Google but we are an online tech support designed to help with any computer issue much like going to an IT repair shop. Google doesn't have any support with a live body so if you would like to troubleshoot withe me to retrieve your account, I would be happy to help. Also, the $5 is only a deposit to the original price of the question. Please understand I don't set the prices myself as I just answer the questions but the actual price is $47 I believe. I don't have access to the price as they just send me the questions to answer. If you understand and would like to continue troubleshooting to get your email working again, please type in the white box below and let me know.

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK I got a message from Chrome that my pass word had been compromised. I changed my password. Now I cannot access my account from Outlook. I get a box with an IMPA error. I don't know what that is? Can you help.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise your computer type for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Hello, this is Bing aka bbao who is responsible for your remote session. Just let you know I am waiting for your reply on computer type. Thanks.

Please click HERE to start a remote desktop session with me. Thanks.

Cabletech
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist