I want to know how support work? My band is a telikin web.I…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how support work?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My band is a telikin web.I know what you mean about operatining system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been this computer for few month. I want to know how this computer password *****?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have covered every thing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you do not know the password ***** sign into your computer?

Please let me know