I just bought 55 more chances on my Iphone for $4.99 for the…

Customer Question
I just bought 55...

I just bought 55 more chances on my Iphone for $4.99 for the Wizard of Oz game and it billed me but when I went back to playing the game it made me start over again and not continue with the game... this happens alot and I think it is a ripoff. What am I doing wrong or is that the way you do this and make a person start all over again

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have the Apple Iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

What do you mean what have you ried so far? I go back t the game and it tells me the game is finished and I have to start over again!

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' t use a mac...I use my Iphone7 and I have Windows 10!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.