I lost my magic device with a 5 year subscription. One that…

Customer Question
I lost my magic...

I lost my magic jack device with a 5 year subscription

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

One that plugs into tht

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

E computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

A usb

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Are you looking for a replacement MagicJack?

plz
my number is(###) ###-####
lost device in the storm
need info on howto retrieve this
can a new device be forwarded
plz answer
what is the charges of $42 for
will i get a new device
if not it is not needed
i will not accept those charges for just info

If you lost the device and you have had it for less than a year, you can purchase a replacement for less than half the cost by logging in to your MagicJack account then purchasing the new device. Please see the link below for more information:

click here

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

when can I purchase a new ddevice for my number(###) ###-####
my forwarding address is*****NE Washington DC 20017
I had a 5 year plan

You can purchase a new device now - just login to your MagicJack account at the following link:

click here

Then when you make the purchase of the new device, you should get the discount as long as the one that is lost is less than a year old.

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?