Help me to reset my password on Yahoo emai. I really don't…

Please help me to...

Please help me to reset my password ***** Yahoo emai

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I really don't remember

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you forget your password ***** did it just stop working?

I forgot the password ***** my Yahoo email

Ok have you tried to reset it yet and if so what happened?

Chris L., Support Specialist

Please click HERE and then click agree and run the remote support download.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to make the remote connection, if you are not please let me know.

I'm on my phone I don't have computer

Ok then I can't connect to the phone. Let me see if I can get it reset for you. What is the yahoo email account and last password ***** remember?

*********

********

Ok one moment, do not close this page, I may have further questions for you.

Do you have access to this email? c***********@******.***

Don't know that one

Just *************

Did that address look familiar at all? If not I think the account may have been hacked.

No it's not mine
How can I unhack it and get my account back
Can you help me get unhacked please that is my account***@******.***
Please help me

You can't there is no recovery information on the account. Did you ever add your mobile phone number to the account?

It is not there anymore so the hacker may have changed it. Did you give anyone access to your account recently? Or did you receive any type of email that looked like it was from yahoo and asked you to sign in?

The email thing pops up asking for varification

On the phone you mean? Did you change your password?

I put in the password ***** thought I changed to but it denied me
Did some change it can't I recharge it and cut them out

What did you think you changed it to and is there any other passwords it could be?

I thought I changed it from first one to this new one
Falcon201857
I gotta change it so no one can hack me again

*********** is incorrect as well.

Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password ***** use the back up options that are showing to you which you cannot Because the only back up email address is one you do not have access to.

If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in without verifying it is yours. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date and always use a strong password.

Yahoo being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

Yahoo states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

My advice would be to keep trying with other passwords however if the account was hacked you will not be able to get back into the account I am sorry to say

Ok thank you very much ...why do people do things like this
Thank you for your time and trying to help me.. Merry Christmas

They do it because then they can use your account to send spam and that type of thing. I am so sorry this happened. Merry Christmas to you to.

Thank you