I have to use a new password each and every time I try to…

Customer Question
I have to use...

I have to use a new password ***** and every time I try to get into my account. I have spent hundreds of hours and am running out of P.Words.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Altec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Everything I can think of. I have discussed this before to no avail. I would really appreciate a ph call on this.(###) ###-#### Please assist me; it is running me CRAZY. I HAVE NO ONE ELSE,AS NOBODY ELSE HAS A CLUE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just please don't leave me stranded. I have reset my password ***** of times. It is too time consuming to do it each and every time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service this password ***** ***** please?

I put in my Cc# ***** went on but NO PASSWORD ***** work so I am stopped again. It always says I have not entered enough characters, though I have..

Thanks

Can you tell me though for which service this is for?

No, I'll just find another way to advertise; I hate computers. I have tried services like this before. Worked for a week and then back to the exact same problem.

Why do you not respond to my question?