I ran a full Microsoft scan and it indicated I have 502

Customer Question
I ran a full...

I ran a full Microsoft scan and it indicated I have 502 infected files: how do I remove these files from my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A Dell 660 Inspirion computer

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know what Microsoft model it is...how can I find out. I was using Internet Explorer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please in which program you ran this scan?

Please let me know