0x8004def7 I can't get into my computer. My password to open…

Customer Question
0x8004def7 I can't get...

0x8004def7 I can't get into my computer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My password ***** open my computer will no longer work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP2011x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today is the first time I have not been able to get on my homepage. I've followed all the directions in setting up a new password ***** when it comes time to enter the information, the enter icon does not show at the bottom of the screen or anywhere else. I have no way to send the send the directions after I have the completed them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes there is a block that comes up in the right bottom quadrant of my screen after I have been using my computer for an hour or so. It won't let me respond to anything so I shut my computer down and start over. Then it works fine until the white block comes back again another hour or so later.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of windows you are using?

Please let me know