New phone. Changed several passwords then had to change

Customer Question
New phone. Changed...

New phone. Changed several passwords then had to change Apple ID. Going nuts. Just when I think I am finished, need to change another and I have lost track in spite of writing them down. Same issue with Ssytem preferences. NO wi-fi on new phone. Password ***** router does not work. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, but when I got the password ***** there I had to change my ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can i find the Apple help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot activate your phone via your apple ID?

Please let me know

forgot the password. so frustrated I can't find where I wrote it down

Thank you

Can you use my link below to reset the password

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

far we are good. Now for the Wi-fi. I do not know what happened to the password ***** the router and I cannot get into the account

Thanks

Do you have a windows computer already connected to your wifi network? As we can get the password ***** this.

No, I have a Mac

Ok, check on the side of your wifi router for a label and look for the Wireless Key or Security Key or similar as this is the password ***** use for your wifi network

Let me know how you go please

No, I have a Mac.
I know that, it does not work and I am puzzled.

It will then have been changed.

Use the steps on my link below to locate the wifi password ***** the mac please

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/05/18/how-to-find-a-wi-fi-password-on-mac/

Let me know how you go please