I have deleted microsoft Solitaire Collection in error and…

Customer Question
I have deleted microsoft...

I have deleted microsoft Solitaire Collection in error and am unable to recover it

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not sure what yiu mean I have Windows 10 and did have the game

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only today i went jnto Google and found the game entered as told to . But it won't go any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click on my link below please

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microsoft-solitaire-collection/9wzdncrfhwd2?rtc=1

Click on Get it Now and let it installed.

Once installed, tell me if you can then open it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you