Stuck on someone farm. Playing farmville country escape

Customer Question
Stuck on someone farm ...

Stuck on someone farm

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Playing farmville country escape stuck on someones farm cant get back to my farm

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung android phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know