I have to get into SKYPE for a few days I am doing

Customer Question
I have to get...

I have to get into SKYPE for a few days I am doing everything it asks I am now getting a little weary

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Really I would not have a clue I have had an account with Skype for years & now I have to start all over again & again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Pearl if you can connect me that would be wonderful Thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to sign into Skype?

Please let me know

the SKYPE I am on is a FREE SERVICE I have never paid for SKYPE, so if I have to pay I will talk to my family, so if you can arrange refund it would be appreciated Thankyou Richard
No thankyou
Thankyou again Richard for your help I will leave it to my Family

ok