I do not have my windows product key for my new computer…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have my windows product key for my new computer Invoice #10205624802 - Cust. #530006111791. Microsoft wants to charge me another $49.99

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just fired it up two ago. It keep asking me for my product key. It says on December 15 it is going shut Windows down.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

This not where I want to be. I do not want to be charged.CANCEL