Tonite Microsoft updated my computer. I find my 1199 emails…

Customer Question
Tonite Microsoft updated my...

Tonite Microsoft updated my computer. I find my 1199 emails are all gone. I have no e-mails or capability to send and receive e-mails. I was on with a tech named Mary P. who did all kinds of things and then said she had to reboot and it should be fixed. It's not and I can't get back to her and the access code they gave me to fix this no longer works. One of the things that happens when I click on the spot that used to contain the e-mail symbol is a box that says "application not found" and DellDoc. I have no idea what that means. Can you help? I don't want to lose my e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I don't know that I have either of those. When I delete things, they go away.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Optonline.net. from the Cable company. I just tried to get them to help but they said they'd have someone call mem back tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I really know. I'm not computer literate, so I don't know what I can add to all this.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.