I have just finished doing all that and was expecting to be…

Customer Question
I have just finished doing...
I have just finished doing all that and was expecting to be taken to PayPal to pay the deposit
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What do you need help with?

I keep being asked to repeat my problem. On 24/11/2017, my 90th birthday, iinet choose to install NBN in my absence.
When I got home neither the internet nor any of my phones worked but I managed to get the internet working somehow.
My phones remain silent despite the best efforts of iinet in Queensland and in Cape Town.
I keep being asked for more money although I paid $56.00 to PayPal this morning; what is going on?

I am sorry about the difficulty. Those are only optional additional services in case you need them.

I still haven't received any advice only multiple requests for money so I have nothing more to respond to.
I still haven't received any advice nor have I been referred to someone else. I also didn't realise that I had the first week free
mainly because I have been asked to pay two lots of $56.00, the first of which I responded to by paying $56.00 but ignored the second.
On being advised by me of the second he dropped the ball and said I was being referred to someone else unnamed but I have heard nothing since.

On asking for the return of my $56.00 paid through PayPal I have now been referred to a lawyer and you are looking for a further $98.00!! What sort of a scam are you people running???? Patrick *****